My name is Justin Gardner (also known as Rhynorater). I am currently a full-time bug bounty hunter living in Yokohama, Japan. I previously worked for SynerComm as a Penetration Tester and Veivos as an IT Architect. My security interests are web applications, continuous reconnaissance, and 0-day hunting. Outside of security, my hobbies are language learning (I speak Italian and Japanese), Volleyball, Jiu-Jitsu, and spending time with my lovely wife Mariah.
I am also a Christian and love to talk about Jesus! If you are someone who wants to talk about Jesus or a Christian yourself, please reach out!
I really enjoy mentoring and teaching. If would like assistance getting into the bug bounty or hacking scene, please contact me. I will gladly share with you what little knowledge I have if you prove to me that you are willing to work for it and are not just looking to be spoon fed success.
certiciations and awards
- “Best Team Collaboration” DISTURBANCE H1-2006 2020
- “The Exalted” H1-415 2019
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) - June 27th, 2018
papers and publications
- “Graphing Out Internal Networks with CVE-2020-13379” - HacktivityCon 2020
- “CI Knew There Would Be Bugs Here” - EdOverflow, Corben Leo, Justin Gardner (Rhynorater)